Recent Articles of Interest
Apr 2, 2012 at 6:00 am
- Charles J. Reid, Tales Legal Fictions Tell, (Northwestern Interdisciplinary Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Joel A. Nichols, Religion, Marriage, and Pluralism, (25 Emory International Law Review 967, 2012).
- Tamir Moustafa, Islamic Law, Women's Rights, and Popular Legal Consciousness in Malaysia, (Law and Social Inquiry, Forthcoming).
- Danny O' Connell, A Brief Analysis of Current Issues in Church-State Relations in Ireland, (March 28, 2012).
- Roberta Rosenthal Kwall, The Cultural Analysis Paradigm: Women and Synagogue Ritual as a Case Study, (Cardozo Law Review, Vol. 34, Forthcoming).
- Swati Sharma, Islamic Finance, (February 24, 2012).
- Helen L. Norton, The Equal Protection Implications of Government's Hateful Speech, (54 William and Mary Law Review, forthcoming 2012).
- Mark Cammack, Islamic Finance: Prospects and Significance, 18 Southwestern Journal of International Law 113-123 (2011).
- Richard E. Flint, Consumer Bankruptcy Policy: Ability to Pay and Catholic Social Teaching, 43 St. Mary's Law Journal 333-412 (2012).
- Frank Pasquale, Joining or Changing the Conversation? Catholic Social Thought and Intellectual Property, 29 Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal 681-727 (2011).
- Symposium: Religious Legal Theory. Introduction by Mark L. Movsesian; articles by Steven D. Smith, Keisuke Mark Abe, Ian Bartrum, Zachary R. Calo, Nathan S. Chapman, Simeon O. Ilesanmi, Samuel J. Levine, Joel A. Nichols, James W. McCarty III, Andrea Pin and Rene Reyes. 85 St. John's Law Review 397-681 (2011).