And Our Finalists Are…
Its been a few months since we announced our first Catholic Parish Website of the Year Contest. We had a total of 69 entries for our inaugural contest. Contest entries closed back at the end of April and our judges have been hard at work rating the submissions. We’re in the midst of the final round of judging and wanted to release the list of our finalists. There are 15 finalists that are currently in the running for the Catholic Parish Website of the Year Contest.
I’d like to thank everyone who submitted an entry into the contest. The finalists are listed below. All the finalists are fine examples of great parish websites. This contest is really meant to recognize the hard work for parish web administrators, developers, and designers, but also to serve as a teaching tool for parishes around the world. Please take the time to wander through these websites.
Our 15 finalists are fine examples of what makes a really good parish website. Here are our finalists:
- All Saints Parish, Corning, NY
- St. Robert Bellarmine, Omaha, NE
- St. Luke Catholic Church, Indianapolis, IN
- Church of the Holy Eucharist, Tabernacle, NJ
- Blessed Sacrament, Lincoln, NE
- St. Aloysius, Jackson, NJ
- St. Michael Parish, Wheeling, WV
- Most Holy Name of Jesus, Pittsburgh, PA
- Saint Raymond of Penafort, Philadelphia, PA
- Espiritu Santo Catholic Church, Safety Harbor, FL
- St. Maximillian Kolbe, Cincinnati, OH
- St. Peter Claver, West Hartford, CT
- Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Community, Wayzata, MN
- St. Joseph Parish, York, PA
- Saint Clement, Chicago, IL
The winner will be announced next week. Stay tuned!