Recent Articles of Interest
- Moamen Gouda and Sang-Min Park, Religious Loyalty and Acceptance of Corruption, (January 29, 2012).
- Zvi H. Triger, Freedom from Religion in Israel: Civil Marriage and Non-Marital Cohabitation of Israeli Jews Go to the Rabbinical Court, (Israel Studies Review, 2013).
- Munir Ahmad Mughal, Judicial Education and Training: Importance in Islam, (July 8, 2012).
- Konstantinos Tsitselikis, Aspects of Legal Communitarianism in Greece: between Millet and Citizenship, (Oñati Socio-Legal Series, Forthcoming).
- Richard F. Storrow, Religion, Feminism and Abortion: The Regulation of Assisted Reproduction in Two Catholic Countries, (Rutgers Law Journal, Vol. 42, No. 3, 2011).
From SmartCILP and elsewhere
- Michale P. Mosher and Ryan K. Oberly, A Gift Not So Simple-- Tax Issues Associated With 'Love Offerings', Taxation of Exempts, July/Aug. 2012, pg. 28.
- Margaret F. Brinig and Nicole Stelle Garnett, Catholic Schools and Broken Windows, 9 Journal of Empirical Legal Studies 347-367 (2012).
- Marie A. Failinger, Finding a Voice of Challenge: The State Responds to Religious Women and Their Communities, 21 Southern California Review of Law & Social Justice 137-206 (2012).
- A Survey of Religious Freedom for Individuals and Faith-Based Institutions. Articles by Erik W. Stanley, Michael Stokes Paulsen, Wesley J. Campbell, Stanley W. Carlson-Thies and Francis J. Manion. 24 Regent University Law Review 237-402 (2011-2012).
- Citizenship and Civility in a Divided Democracy: Political, Religious, and Legal Concerns. Introduction by Mark L. Jones; articles by Eugene Garver, David Lyons, Jeremy Waldron, Marianne Constable, Steven D. Smith and Jack L. Sammons; response by David P. Gushee. 63 Mercer Law Review 793-913 (2012).