Recent Articles of Interest
- Diana Ginn and David Blaikie, Judges and Religious-Based Reasoning, (Constitutional Forum, Vol. 19, No. 2, p. 53, 2011).
- Bruce Ledewitz, Toward a Meaning-Full Establishment Clause Neutrality, (Chicago-Kent Law Review, Vol. 87, No. 3, 2012).
- Shahar Lifshitz, The Pluralistic Vision of Marriage, (Marriage at Crossroads, Elizabeth Scott, Marsha Garrison, eds., Cambridge publishing, 2012).
- Sylvie Courtine-Denamy, The 'Chosen People' and the Universal Commonwealth: From Bergson to Voegelin, (July 26, 2012).
- Susan C. Hascall, Restorative Justice in Islam: Should Qisas Be Considered a Form of Restorative Justice, (Berkeley Journal of Middle Eastern & Islamic Law, Forthcoming).
- Mohamed Abdelaal, Taqlīd v. Ijtihād: The Rise of Taqlīd as the Secondary Judicial Approach in Islamic Jurisprudence, (Journal of Jurisprudence 151, 2012).
- Muhammad Munir, The Islamicity of Punjab Pre-emption Act, 1991 in Pakistan, (July 30, 2012).
- Shirley Darby Howell, Religious Treatment Exemption Statutes: Betrayest Thou Me With a Statute?, 14 Scholar 945-985 (2012).
- Benjamin Shmeuli and Yuval Sinai, Liability Under Uncertain Causation? Four Talmudic Answers To a Contemporary Tort Dilemma, 30 Boston University International Law Journal 449-495 (2012).